- Scanned vehicle and found code (12AC04) Oxygen sensor 2 after catalytic converter, signal: Line disconnection. Monitored live data and found 02 sensor (bank 2 sensor 2) had slow response. Replaced rear 02 sensor and test drove 15 miles. Vehicle checked good, customer's concern did not return.
- Found coolant leaks coming from turbocharger feed/return coolant lines.
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove and Replace – Rear Sensor,One Bank 2
- COOLANT HOSE – Remove and Replace – Turbo,All – [DOES NOT include bleed system.]
- Courtesy Vehicle Inspection
Jay H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/27/2019