CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-07T23:00:44+00:002011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-07T23:00:44+00:00
- OIL AND FILTER SERVICE: Drain Engine oil, Replace Oil Filter, Refill with engine oil to specified level, Check all fluid levels in engine compartment, reset oil life or replace next oil service sticker and check tire pressure.
- Courtesy Digital Vehicle Inspection, Customer concerns: Check Brakes & for Service
- COOLING SYSTEM SERVICE: Includes drain and fill cooling system, Inspect all belts and hoses, Pressure test system and check operation. (Road test as needed)
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID – Drain & Refill – [Includes: Confirm Fluid temperature for level check.]
- WIPER BLADE – Remove & Replace – Rear
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All
- Fuel Induction Cleaning Service; Includes Clean throttle valve and intake air passage, Clean carbon deposits from combustion chamber, Inspect fuel & air filters, Clean air flow meter and road test vehicle.
Michael W. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/6/2021