CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-15T22:08:27+00:002007 GMC Canyon CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-15T22:08:27+00:00
- AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Found codes P0128 ECT AND P0300 RMF. P0719 Brake switch voltage low. Brake lights fuse was blown. If blows again we will need to check circuit. P0128 for coolant thermostat. P0300 for spark plugs & ignition coils, monitored the ignition coil primary amperage waveform on the lab scope and found 2 out of 5 ignition coils shorted. Recommend replacing all due to age.
- SPARK PLUGS & IGNITION COILS – Remove & Replace – In-Line5
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Fender Liner.]
- THROTTLE VALVE – Clean – [Includes: Remove & Clean MAF Sensor.]
Bobbie H. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/14/2021