CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-22T23:02:15+00:002008 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-22T23:02:15+00:00
- Connected a scan tool & found codes: 802 (P0322) Ignition / Distributor Engine Speed Input circuit. 262 (P0106) Manifold Absolute Pressure or Barometric Pressure. Connected a fuel pressure gauge in line to the fuel supply line at the fuel rail, started the engine, and confirmed the fuel pressure was below the specifications. Visually inspected the fuel supply line and found no faults. Visually inspected the fuel pump wiring harness and found no evidence of any damage. Disconnected the fuel pump harness connector, inspected the terminals, and found no faults. Connected a multi-meter across the voltage and ground terminals in the fuel pump harness connector, cranked the engine, and found both were present. Used fused jumper wires to apply voltage and ground to the fuel pump, monitored the fuel pressure gauge, and found the fuel pressure was still below the specified range. These test results verified the fuel pump was faulty.
- FUEL PUMP – Remove & Replace – In Tank
- FUEL FILTER – Remove & Replace
Mike and Lori Z. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/21/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-18T22:00:28+00:002012 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-18T22:00:28+00:00
- DRAIN ENGINE OIL, REPLACE OIL FILTER, ROTATE TIRES AS NEEDED, INSPECT BRAKES, SET TIRE PRESSURE, CHECK ALL VISIBLE FLUID LEVELS, FILL WITH ENGINE OIL AND RESET SERVICE REMINDER LAMP.
- Courtesy Digital Vehicle Inspection
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Remove & Replace – Front Axle,Left Side
Donna M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/17/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-23T23:00:20+00:002008 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-23T23:00:20+00:00
- RADIATOR RESERVE TANK – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
Michelle P. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/22/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2017-10-06T16:42:30+00:00We Service and Repair
- All General Repair and Maintenance
All Volkswagen Cars and Trucks CRM Mitchell1 2017-10-06T16:42:30+00:00